Eduardo de Urbano
PhD in Law and judge on leave of absence, he is responsible for the area of Economic Criminal Law.
He is a specialist in economic crime. From 2013 to 2021, Eduardo served as Criminal Justice at the Provincial Court of Madrid; previously he was President at the Provincial Court of Las Palmas (1992-1999) and magistrate of the Technical Cabinet of the Supreme Court
His high technical expertise in criminal procedures and in ethics and legal safeguards led him to collaborate with international institutions in international legal matters in America (USA, Colombia, El Salvador, Peru, Guatemala) and Europe (Germany, Luxembourg, Holland, Poland,
Bulgaria, Albania, Serbia, Romania).
PhD in Law and BA in Political Science and Sociology from the UCM, he is also a member of the Royal Academy of Jurisprudence and Legislation of Spain, holder of the Cross of San Raimundo
de Peñafort, 1st Category.
– Professor of Constitutional Law for 6 years at the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
– Coordinator of the Criminal Area of the Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio (Madrid) (1999-2021).
– ” Economic Criminal Law: 101 cases resolved by the Supreme Court”, Wolters Kluwer, 2020.
– “Código Penal comentado” in four volumes, Editorial Sepín, 2020 (co-author).
– “El derecho al secreto de las comunicaciones”, Editorial La Ley, 2011.
– “La valoración de la prueba electrónica”, Editorial Tirant lo blanch, 2009.
– “Practical criminal cassation”, with José Manuel Maza Martín and José Ramón Berdugo Gómez , Editorial Bosch 2013.
– “La prueba ilícita penal”, with Miguel Angel Torres Morato, Editorial Thomson -Aranzadi, 6th Edition, 2012.
– “La deuda fiscal” with José Navarro Sanchís (Editorial La Ley, 2009).
TEL. +34 911 095 710
MÓV. +34 674 127 429
ÁREAS DE ACTUACIÓN